CAMP DIRECTOR His Grace, Bishop Andrei
JUNIOR CAMP COORDINATORS Rev. Fr. Daniel & Psa. Cristina Pop
ADMINISTRATOR Tom Rosco
Junior Camp Dates: Sunday, July 16 through Saturday, July 29, 2023
All students and parents are required to follow the rules and regulations of Camp Vatra for Juniors. Please print these pages and look at them together so that both parents and children are aware of their responsibilities.
After reading all the information, complete the Registration Forms (pages 1-6) and submit them to the address listed in the General Information. All forms must be submitted/mailed in hardcopy/paper form with original signatures (emailed forms will not be accepted).
Deadline: JULY 1
Camp Vatra - Student Registration Packet CLICK HERE
Due to the potentially large number of registrants, we remind parents that the registration fee, $550.00 USD for each child, must be submitted with the Registration Forms or the student will not be registered. After July 1, the fee for each Junior Camp student is $600.00 USD.
Please make checks payable to "ROEA".
Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AmericanExpress) are also accepted. You can pay securely online via PayPal at the link below.
NOTE: If paying by Debit or Credit Card, you must do the following:
1) Go to the Online Credit Card Payment Link (see below)
2) Click on “Other” and enter the total amount owed:
Senior Camp - $550 per child until June 10, $600 per child after June 10
Junior Camp - $550 per child until July 1, $600 per child after July 1
3) Check the box under the amount you entered next to “Add...to help cover the fees.” (Students will not be considered registered unless the full amount, including the added fees, is paid)
4) Click on “Donate with Debit or Credit Card”
5) Click on “Write a note (optional)” and list the name(s) of the student(s) whose registration fee you are paying at that time. (If you use the option to “Donate with PayPal” instead of Debit or Credit Card, you must click on “Add a note to your donation” to add the names)
6) Enter your Contact and Credit Card Information (For only a one-time payment, you may “uncheck” the option to “Save your info and create a PayPal account.”)
7) Click on the “Donate Now” button
Online Credit Card Payment:
CAMP VATRA FACEBOOK PAGE
We make an effort to provide updates, photos and other information via our Camp Vatra Facebook page (www.facebook.com/CampVatra) which we invite you to watch and “Like”. A Facebook account is not needed for basic viewing of the posts.
Please note that due to sometimes infrequent monitoring of the Facebook page, ALL questions or other communications must be sent directly to the Camp Vatra Office email at CampVatraOffice@yahoo.com, NOT through Facebook. We will be happy to assist you via email.
CAMP FACULTY & STAFF
Adults (clergy & laymen) are encouraged to offer some of their time to help at Camp Vatra for Juniors. Numerous positions need to be filled each year including: Teachers, Nurse/Health Officer, House Parents, Cooks, Maintenance, Dining Room Help, and more. If you are interested, please download and complete the Application Form below and send it to:
Camp Vatra Director
PO Box 309
Grass Lake MI 49240-0309
Applicants for faculty/staff positions will be notified if their application is accepted. For more information on working at the camp, please contact us by email at CampVatraOffice@yahoo.com.
Camp Vatra - Staff Application Form CLICK HERE
(All forms are downloadable in PDF format. Click here to download it free.)